Charming stone Tudor with updates complementing the style of this circa 1930s home. Open kitchen w/ stainless steel, wet bar, main fl BR & full bath, floor to ceiling windows. 2nd floor master w/slate walk-in shower, 2nd floor laundry rm, full width 2nd floor covered porch Climate controlled basement. Lush landscaped backyard & inviting salt-water in-ground pool. Cigar room ventilated & insulated separate from the rest of the house. Conveniently located & ready for its new Owners to love!
MLS #: 2126857
- County: Davidson County, TN
- Subdivision: Kenner Manor
- Year Built: 1935
- Style: Tudor
- Acreage: 0.26
- Lot Size: 60 X 200
- Lot Description: Slope
- Exterior: Gas Grill, Sprinkler
- Construction: Stone
- Floors: Finished Wood, Slate, Tile
- Basement: Partial / Unfinished
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Contingency Type: Sale of Home
- Master Bedroom: 11 x 16 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 19 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 18 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 8 x 11 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 13 x 20 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 12 x 13 (Formal)
- Other Room: 8 x 8 (Breakfast Room)
- Other Room 2: 14 x 18 (Florida Room)
- Den: 11 x 19 (Bookcases)
- Taxes: $4,782
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.